Friday, June 22, 2007

Just Be CUZ!





OK,


let's

think




FUN!!



Let me tell you how to spell fun - it's C.U.Z! That's the best dog toy EVER! It makes a great quacking noise, bounces crazy and stands up to the toughest chewers (me and my dog mom). Nothing gets me more excited than when my human dad quacks the cuz. Princess runs back and forth from where dad usually throws it to where dad is as he walks (Waaaaaay too slowly!) to the yard. She always runs back to him just as he's going out the back door and pokes him right in the bellybutton with her nose. She's hilarious. Princess and I go berserk chasing it and seeing who can get it first. But I always steal it from her if she gets it (Princess screams, "You do NOT!!") Do too. Well, maybe not always. You can see video of us competing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUrlgjeEuB4

But we get much more crazy than that sometimes!
























The CUZ gets an aroo woowoo woowoo!


Toy rating scale:

' Lame

zzzzzz BORING

snif mild interest

snif sniffffffff interesting

Woof! WOW

AROO Amazing

Aroo woo woo The ultimate

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't Cuz just the BEST!!!! You guys are awesome ball players!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

LUCY THE GREAT said...

Wow! That sounds really cool! I need one!!