Saturday, July 7, 2007

Picky Princess' Recipe Corner: TimberWolf Fish Tacos

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

Hello lasses! Here's a dish I came up with tonight. You can adapt it in many ways. It was scrumptious! Not that I'd eat it twice in a row, of course. Must provide full employment for the servants.

Princess' TimberWolf Fish Tacos

2 Cups TimberWolf Ocean Blue Fish Formula
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese - fat content consistent with dietary goals.
3 oz your favorite taco sauce
Small handful of tortilla chips, crumbled

Mix together - stirred, not shaken. My servant uses 4% milk fat because I'm such a skinny Princess. For those of you on the more generous side, use a low or no-fat version. Follow with several minutes of well earned tummy rubs. Happy eating!


6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! You've got me drooling! yummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Princess...taco sauce? Hot or mild??? And do you prefer white corn or yellow corn chips?

Lot of Licks, Ruby

wally said...

Ooooh--that sounds GOOOOOOOOD! My sissy LOVES her some cottage cheese. I love me some, well, anything.

wally.

ps. I noticed you and Nanook eat Timberwolf--is it recommended for large breeds? SOMEONE who is NOT me thinks that having a large breed would be fun. Sigh.

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ume said...

dat sounds like a scrumpalicious snack!!!

Skylight Contractors Waltham said...

Helloo nice post